With the approach of Hurricane Florence, our Manufacturing Division in Virginia is actively working to address the safety of our business partners and team members while striving to meet the needs of our customers. You may experience some minor delays due to degrading weather and road conditions in our area as well as in areas impacted by the storm.
• We will continue to provide customer support and ship orders unless the safety of our employees is compromised.
• We will contact you immediately if we determine there may be delays in shipping into areas of evacuation or restricted locations.
• We have prepared a recovery plan should we face a temporary business closure. We will provide daily updates on our website, www.kermamedical.com, regarding closures and/or service interruptions.
• We are working with our suppliers to continue deliveries.
• If needed, we will provide remote customer service support to ensure continuity in our business for as long as possible.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and we sincerely appreciate your support and understanding. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.