To our customers and supply chain partners,
Claflin is closely tracking the progress of Hurricane Florence and have taken steps to implement contingency plans to mitigate supply interruptions.
- HIDA (Health Industry Distributors Association) is working closely with the government to identify manufacturers and distribution centers that may be affected.
- All manufacturer notifications will be posted on the Claflin website.
- Claflin Purchasing is contacting suppliers to work on contingency plans. Alternate sources and routes will be considered as needed.
- Claflin is working closely with NDC (National Distribution and Contracting) in Nashville, TN, a full-line medical distributor.
- Claflin offers programs for storage and handling of customer owned inventory as well as 3PL services.
Claflin is an ISO registered company with extensive experience with emergency preparedness and response. We are dedicated to serving our communities and healthcare providers.
Please contact your Claflin account representative if you have any questions or call 800-343-7776.